Welcome to Concord High School
The mission of Concord High School is to challenge and equip all students with academic, social, and practical skills as they become responsible participants in society.
Click the cap for a live feed of the Class of 2016 commencement.
Important Commencement Ticket Info
June 2—COMMENCEMENT 7:00 p.m.
- Seniors should report to McCuen Gym by 6:00 p.m.
- Each graduate will receive SIX tickets
- Tickets will be handed out at practice on May 26th.
- Following commencement practice, seniors can give tickets not needed to seniors who need more than 6.
- Before coming to commencement practice, communicate with your family to determine how many you actually need.
- Each person—including babies held on laps—must have a ticket in order to get in the venue.
- A broadcast of the ceremony can be viewed via closed circuit TV in the Beickman Performing Arts Center (BPAC).
- If guests do not have tickets, but are planning to watch the ceremony in the BPAC, they should enter the school through the BPAC entrance.
- The gates will open at Concord’s Jake Field at 5:30 p.m.
- If graduation is held in McCuen Gym ticket holders should enter at McCuen Gym Doors (#12).
- Handicapped Seating is available and is reserved for disabled persons ONLY. General tickets must be exchanged for handicapped tickets in the main office before June 1.
- For safety purposes, people will NOT be allowed to stand in front of the bleachers. Balloons, noisemakers, large stuffed animals, etc, are not permitted.
If you have any questions about this information, contact the high school office at 875-6524.
Graduation Is Almost Here!
GradImages, the official photographer for commencement, will be there to
capture your images during the ceremony. Click on the link above to Pre-Register prior to
the event to share your photos with loved ones and to receive a coupon code for
$5 off an order of $25 of more! You can also follow and interact with Gradimages on the social media sites below. On Twitter, follow @Gradimages abd visit http://bit.ly/1BV2ALy to register & receive a coupon to save
2016-17 School Calendar
Click here to view next year's calendar.
Concord Spirit Store
The items shown below are available for purchase at the high school main office on school days from 7-4. For available sizes and pricing information, click here. Contact Heather Bohn if you have questions. email@example.com or 574-875-6524 ext 86601
Looking for an opportunity to volunteer at CHS?
Click here to sign up to receive notifications for opportunities.